Tuesday, December 23, 2008

How to use MASK piston head without bearing

by: Ramon Lim aka zx101 of Fil Airsoft

I just bought today a MASK piston head without bearing and ARS sorbo pad for my G&P AK47.
Since I have an used bearing from my old systema duracon piston head im going to use this with the MASK piston head without bearing.



Systema's guide bushing, flat head screw and bearing are perfectly fit to the MASK piston head. After transfering the parts. MASK now looks like a bad boy.

_______________________________________________________

Update in my M4A1

In my G&P M4 the original fps was 420 using PDI 190% in stock inner barrel.when I installed the MASK piston head and ARS sorbo pad. My fps went down to 405 fps

Since Tirador ( ARS owner ) even admitted that the downside of the MASK is the O-ring.
I changed the silicone O-ring to black TM O-ring, installed a madbull 6.03 tight bore barrel and did a cheese mod in my piston body. Now my FPS increased and consistent at 450fps.

here is the pic of my ARS MASK piston head and cheese mod of my deepfire titanium full teeth piston body.


I run with 11.1V lipoly through several thousand rounds and MASK is still holding up so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment